cai(cold air intake)?

radrob

:happy feet: wooohooo!!! ok yesterday i tryed the cai and it works geat!!,different body and diferent snorkel,i still have to modd up a snorkel,but as for every thing fitting ,it fits ok!!,it took me about 30min to install! i took pic and i'llsee if i can post them,way different in throtle response and i love the throatier sound of her,ok still trying to post pics,it says my pics are to big? <_<

:happy feet: wooohooo!!! ok yesterday i tryed the cai and it works geat!!,different body and diferent snorkel,i still have to modd up a snorkel,but as for every thing fitting ,it fits ok!!,it took me about 30min to install! i took pic and i'llsee if i can post them,way different in throtle response and i love the throatier sound of her,ok still trying to post pics,it says my pics are to big? <_<

Would love to see pics. Since there doesn't seem to be any after market CAI's for the Journey, I've been toying with making my own.

If you can't attach a pic, upload to tinypic.com and post the direct link between

[img][/img]

tags.

Would love to see pics. Since there doesn't seem to be any after market CAI's for the Journey, I've been toying with making my own.

If you can't attach a pic, upload to tinypic.com and post the direct link between

[img][/img]

tags.

so i uploaded to tinypics. com and can't seem to get a link? ,i'm still trying

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The CAI came in last week, but my wife had the Journey so it couldn't get done. Taking it in tomorrow for an oil change and they'll put it in at the same time.

Can you take pics? I would like to see how it fits before I order one. Plus I need to talk the wife into letting me do it.

How's the throttle response and sound with that new one ? :shift:

I like it sooo much more now. The shifting is greatly improved, especially under hard acceleration. As for sound, it's not much different down low, but above 2500-3k RPM it has a much throatier sound. I might use my camera to record it tonight and see if it shows the difference well enough to post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...