Problem with hands-free system

This weekend the hands-free system on my 2013 Journet began exhibiting a problem.

The only message I see, from the mobile menu is the message "Hands-Free System Starting". Sadly, it never seems to start, thus my cell phone is unable to establish a Bluetooth connection.

Even in the systems main configuration menus, the Bluetooth sub-menu fails to respond to the screen.

I was considering disconnecting my battery for 30 minutes, or so. On other cars the system will reload when powered back up.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is starting to act up - if I hit a bump the audio from the BT module sometimes dies.  If I restart the vehicle it usually comes back.

Not sure whether it is the TGM (which isn't warrantied) or the BT module (which is).  And, of course like any intermittent issue, it will not do this when the dealer is watching.  I suppose I may have to stick the dashcam back into the car to record this, just to get video to show the dealer.