Hey all,

I bought a '14 Journey Limited about 6 weeks ago. It has the overhead DVD player in the back, & when the vehicle is stationary, im able to watch DVDs on the front screen as well. I've read that I can enable the ability to watch on the front screen while the vehicle is in motion without a Lockpick (?) mod, but I need to get into an "Engineer Mode". 

Ive figured out how to write screenshots to USB drives and enter dealer mode, but I'm not able to get into Engineer Mode. From what I understand, all I'm supposed to have to do is press and hold the drivers temp up and down buttons at the same time and the menu should appear, but it doesn't work. Has anybody else tried entering engineer mode, & if so, how did you do it? If it makes a difference, I have the uConnect 8.4 without Nav.

Thanks for any input!!

Edited by Justinmh
Left out important part

2 hours ago, Camper said:

Try  holding JUST the driver's side temp up and down buttons

Thank you for your input camper, but as you can see in the second paragraph of my post, I have tried that.

10 hours ago, Justinmh said:

Ive figured out how to write screenshots to USB drives and enter dealer mode, but I'm not able to get into Engineer Mode. From what I understand, all I'm supposed to have to do is press and hold the drivers temp up and down buttons at the same time and the menu should appear, but it doesn't work.

From what I've read online, the menu was available in the 2014 model. Could I have removed the feature when I updated the uConnect firmware? Is it possible to "Roll Back" the firmware and see if it restores the menu?

Thanks!