Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
klee7013

looking at 2011 DJ

6 posts in this topic

2011 dogde journey mainstreet

95k miles for $8,300

Anything i need to look into and is this a fair price if its in decent shape??

dont buy a 2011 you will have lots of problems with the brakes.  buy at least a 2012 or 13

larryl likes this

I agree with silenze the newer the more refined and better

I was shopping around for the same 2011 but then I found a lot of reviews about those brakes so switch for hunting on 2013

so here what i found http://www.autozin.com/for-sale/uconnect-dodge-journey-2013

5th from the top , SXT model $12k with 69k miles , do you think is that fair price or can shop around more and find something better ?

6 hours ago, ourewlohou1974 said:

I was shopping around for the same 2011 but then I found a lot of reviews about those brakes so switch for hunting on 2013

so here what i found http://www.autozin.com/for-sale/uconnect-dodge-journey-2013

5th from the top , SXT model $12k with 69k miles , do you think is that fair price or can shop around more and find something better ?

It seems like a decent price, I would ask to see the carfax report though. Just to see if it was a rental unit at one point. The journey is a very popular car on rental lots (that's actually where I first drove a Journey) and people drive them hard so you may have more problems. If it's not a previous rental then I would say go test drive it and make sure everything checks out! 

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'll consider selling my rustproofed Canadian '14 FWD Crossroad (Canadia crossroads come with more standard equipment than US ones) with about 25K miles, brand new tires, heated seats and steering wheel, backup camera, the balance of the factory extended zero deductible 7 year/115K km warranty that runs to December 2021 and a whole lot more to someone in the US for about $18KUS!!!

And you get DRLs to boot!!

Edited by bramfrank