looking at 2011 DJ

• 1 month later...

I was shopping around for the same 2011 but then I found a lot of reviews about those brakes so switch for hunting on 2013

so here what i found http://www.autozin.com/for-sale/uconnect-dodge-journey-2013

5th from the top , SXT model $12k with 69k miles , do you think is that fair price or can shop around more and find something better ?

6 hours ago, ourewlohou1974 said:

I was shopping around for the same 2011 but then I found a lot of reviews about those brakes so switch for hunting on 2013

so here what i found http://www.autozin.com/for-sale/uconnect-dodge-journey-2013

5th from the top , SXT model $12k with 69k miles , do you think is that fair price or can shop around more and find something better ?

It seems like a decent price, I would ask to see the carfax report though. Just to see if it was a rental unit at one point. The journey is a very popular car on rental lots (that's actually where I first drove a Journey) and people drive them hard so you may have more problems. If it's not a previous rental then I would say go test drive it and make sure everything checks out! 

Maybe I'll consider selling my rustproofed Canadian '14 FWD Crossroad (Canadia crossroads come with more standard equipment than US ones) with about 25K miles, brand new tires, heated seats and steering wheel, backup camera, the balance of the factory extended zero deductible 7 year/115K km warranty that runs to December 2021 and a whole lot more to someone in the US for about $18KUS!!!

And you get DRLs to boot!!

Edited by bramfrank