After hours of searching online my options were 

1. Goto the dealer for some "Black Magic"

2. Disconnect the battery which is buried in the 2016

So I made option 3

With the car in ACC position, pull your radio fuse. Wait 5 seconds and plug back in.

My Sirius Radio had been entirely unresponsive before stuck on channel 218 with no audio. instantly tuned into the 184 channel. refresh from Sirius and all is well.

I do not have the VR or call buttons so the trick with those and the door was not an option, though that seems to work occasionally at best.

Hope this helps someone

Disconnecting the battery involves removing the black wire that comes up from below and is bolted to the firewall behind the fuse block in the engine compartment - it's probably easier to do than getting on your knees and finding the right fuse behind the glove box.

Disconnecting the battery is probably easier, Though I am not sure it would have solved my problem. I had pulled the fuse once before with the car off and it did nothing to the radio. Taking the negative terminal off with the car in ACC position seems like a recipe for a bad day to me.