2012 Dodge Journey 2.4 liter will turn over but will not start

1 hour ago, Dusty256 said:

check for codes , check fuel preasure , check for spark , fuel injectors . fuses . 

Yes did all that no error codes has fuel, spark, checked fuses all good.

Ran fine the day before after changing the crankshaft sensor came back to Illinois from Wisconsin parked in garage tried to start next morning and only turns over

1 hour ago, Dusty256 said:

check for codes , check fuel preasure , check for spark , fuel injectors . fuses . 

Yes did all that no error codes has fuel, spark, checked fuses all good.

Ran fine the day before after changing the crankshaft sensor came back to Illinois from Wisconsin parked in garage tried to start next morning and only turns over

I replace the crankshaft sensor because it came up with the area code in the car was dying off once replaced it ran fine from Wisconsin Dells back to Illinois parked at that night next day got into it will not start so I went and replace the camshaft sensors just to be on the safe side still having the same problems this morning got up went out checked it turn the car on you can hear the fuel pump whining constantly did not stop Dodge that the fuel pump is probably fine but it's probably a relay switch which I cannot find if you have an idea where it might be let me know

• 3 weeks later...

Harfud, did you get it repaired? My 14 is at the Dealer, same problem. Failed to start 4 times in a week. It started yesterday and I drove it to the Dealer. They had to push it out of the service lane. Went to diagnose it today, started fine the 16 times they tried it.......