Question about 255/50r19

Ric04SiR

I'm about to order new summer tire. My original Khumo tire are so worn out that my Journey is shacking badly over 100km/h ;) I've been looking for wider tire (love the look) and 255/50r19 seem to be the best fit to replace the original 225/55r19 but I want to be sure that it won't rub anywere with the R/T / Blacktop wheels? Anyone here that use this size on these wheels? I can have Goodyear F1 Asymetric tire at a realy good price

Just ordered my new tires. More choices with the 255 than the 245. I bought MOMO A-Lusion M9 255/50r19 they're made for SUV, don't really know this brand for tires just for wheels but they were 200$ cheaper than the Goodyear F1 Asymetric SUV. I will post pics when installed

Edited by Ric04SiR

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, Ric04SiR said:

Just ordered my new tires. More choices with the 255 than the 245. I bought MOMO A-Lusion M9 255/50r19 they're made for SUV, don't really know this brand for tires just for wheels but they were 200$ cheaper than the Goodyear F1 Asymetric SUV. I will post pics when installed

No wonder those were $200 cheaper.

It's still snowing here and someone backedup in the passenger side of my Journey too:rant2: . My Journey is going to the bodyshop next monday for at least a week, after that, when the temperature is ok i'll put the new tires on and post pics

8iTAIn.jpg

Edited by Ric04SiR