Keyless entry option

So my last car had an option to lock the car when the key was not in range, is there a setting for this in the Dodge Journey? It seems like a very simple thing most car makers could implement with keyless entry... I've had it for three months and have been happy with it but the features seem to be rather lacking. A Chrysler 200 my friend has included much more advanced technology and it's two years older.

I think you answered your own question.  It's not much of an inconvenience. . .   I would think your 2017 crossroad probably has a lot of niceties that you didn't have on your civic, just not the walk away lock feature.  I am correct?  

As long as you are happy with the other aspects of your DJ, you'll get used to having to push the button when you leave the vehicle, it will become habit, and you'll forget all about the locking feature.  

Peace.   

On 2/23/2017 at 2:33 PM, onecrazyfoo4u said:

If you paid $36k for the DJ you got ripped a new one.  Bought our new fully loaded crew in 2012 for $25k out the door.  Last I checked, inflation is that much...

NOOOOOO! Haha, got it at 30k, would have been less but had a bit of negative equity on my trade. 

On 2/23/2017 at 6:11 PM, larryl said:

The other option could have been a Honda Pilot

Yeah it could have, but I wanted something different. I had been driving Honda for years and the Pilot looks too "soccer mom" to me. The Journey looks a lot better, I don't get why all of the review sites say it looks boring? I think it looks pretty aggressive. Then again, I still think the Chevy Blazers from the late 90's look good. I guess I just like clean lines :-) 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:40 PM, lmoore1436 said:

Yeah it could have, but I wanted something different. I had been driving Honda for years and the Pilot looks too "soccer mom" to me. The Journey looks a lot better, I don't get why all of the review sites say it looks boring? I think it looks pretty aggressive. Then again, I still think the Chevy Blazers from the late 90's look good. I guess I just like clean lines :-) 

I couldn't agree more with you.  Love the looks of the DJ, one of the best looking crossover soccer mom vehicles!  I don't understand the bad reviews...been a perfect vehicle for me 116k miles later!  That's exactly why I don't buy into much reviews online.  If I like it myself I'm going to get it.