Greetings from Canada!

Separate Ways

Hey all, just stopping in to introduce myself!

I have been involved with forums before (Hobby R/C, auto enthusiasts etc..) but it has been a while since I was attached to one :(

But seeing as I will be getting the keys for my 2017 Journey Crossroad on Saturday I figured grouping up with a good forum would be a good idea.....and from what I see on Google this is the place to be LOL so here I am.

Current vehicle is a 2015 Ford Escape Titanium but it will be traded in on Saturday Muahahahaha!

Actually, as much as I am NOT a Ford fan I really don't or didn't have much to complain about.....it was a good vehicle.

But our family expanded and a 5-seater wasn't going to cut it, and I don't do the "minivan life" LOL

Sooooo, ya, that is pretty much it for now, just your friendly neighbourhood Canadian say hello :D

P.S. I wonder how many people can figure out the connections to my screen name and my ride ;) ?

Personally I thought it was kinda clever...but that is probably just me LOL

Edited by Separate Ways

I should also mention, that although I do like many different vehicles from many different manufacturers....I am a MOPAR man at heart LOL

This Journey will by my 5th MOPAR :)

I've owned 3 Neon R/T's (01, 02 & 04) and a base model 00 Neon!

Actually, the 04 SX2.0 R/T is still stuffed in my garage not being used LOL

Sadly it will likely end up scraped :'(

With the exception of my friend owning a 2.4L powered 2010 Journey...this is my first experience with a Journey.

• 3 weeks later...