Window tint

Today I'm getting the driver/passenger side windows tinted to match the rear windows.  I'm curious to what level of percentage you think that is.  I want it to match the rear/side windows and I'm guessing 30%.  I'll most likely leave it to the professionals to match it but just curious what others have done.  I'll post photos tonight once completed.  If you guys have any photo's you'd like to share, post them up. :camera:

I got the wife the exact same (easy) gift for X-mas. You can never go wrong with THAT gift. The local tint shop ram their little scanner on the back windows and said they were 18.5%. Thanks Dodge! The shop owner suggested 15% if a match is what I was going for. Little did I know that 30% is the legal limit in my neck of the woods.... Hey Merry Christmas honey, your brand new car is No Longer Street Legal. Oops, My bad.

It's a pretty good match though! from the outside, all windows up, sun shining bright its very hard to see the difference. The front windows are a shade darker looking through them from the drivers seat.  

Edited by OlDirty