Just bought a "12 R/T

Orsalak

Hey guys and gals, 

I just bought a "12 R/T for the wife and so far we like it!  As I was looking around it seems that little has changed from 11-17 and since we found this vehicle with low miles there was no reason to get a brand new one. And by buying it used we were able to get an RT with a lot more options (video player for the kids) than we could have afforded with a new vehicle.  One thing that is missing is a heated steering  wheel. The car has heated seats but not on the wheel. I was wondering if this was an option in 12 as it seems to be a weird thing to leave off of our car. In my quick google search I couldn't find anything on a heated wheel but I did see it on later model years. Is this something that could be added? Thanks for any information in advance!  

Rob

Edited by Orsalak

Thanks for the reply and the welcome. Just to clearify you don't think it was an option or you don't think I can add it or both.  I don't need it but it has been cold as heck lately and my wife would like it. I also don't want an aftermarket wheelIt is the same wheel that was on my 12 charger and 12 ram that had or have a heated wheel. Could I get a junkyard wheel?  Is there a way to add it to the 8.4 screen. Thanks again. 

Rob 

welcome to the group, as jkeaton said  probably not , havent seen any one  do it, and even getting things added that journeys dont have turned on can be a big challenge but maybe you can find someone  that can do it, good luck check out the forum here to read about brake problems you MIGHT run into.