LED Headlight issues

Got these headlights as a gift, installed easily and they looked great when I turned them on!  Next morning I hop in to go to work, headlights come on without issue. About a minute up the road the passenger side started to flicker and eventually went out.  2-3 mins later the driver side did the same, no headlights at all!

What am i missing here?  If you unplug them for a while and turn the car off, a short while later they work again...for a few minutes then cut out.  Any suggestions?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GDTE6II/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_PfsAyb62ZXPJ5

1 hour ago, Usefu1_1diot said:

Got these headlights as a gift, installed easily and they looked great when I turned them on!  Next morning I hop in to go to work, headlights come on without issue. About a minute up the road the passenger side started to flicker and eventually went out.  2-3 mins later the driver side did the same, no headlights at all!

What am i missing here?  If you unplug them for a while and turn the car off, a short while later they work again...for a few minutes then cut out.  Any suggestions?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GDTE6II/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_PfsAyb62ZXPJ5

same brand i bought i have the 2 side not the 4 side had mine on long time no problem contact the seller or amazon for a solution or refund ,check out the forum here for led bulbs i would try the hir bulbs if i was you if you can return your led.. 

On 1/1/2017 at 11:38 AM, 2late4u said:

same brand i bought i have the 2 side not the 4 side had mine on long time no problem contact the seller or amazon for a solution or refund ,check out the forum here for led bulbs i would try the hir bulbs if i was you if you can return your led.. 

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is an hir bulb?  Just a brighter halogen basically?

On 1/1/2017 at 11:38 AM, 2late4u said:

Returned the lights and ordered the same brand 2-sided ones (same ones jkeaton uses I think).  Fingers crossed that everything works

• 2 weeks later...

You need Anti Flicker modules.  Most Chrysler vehicles have a computer system that pumps voltage into their headlights when the vehicle is turned off.  And many times will cause the headlights to flicker when the vehicle is not running, and depending on the brand can cause them to flicker when the vehicle is running.  When you have the standard HID or Halogen bulbs, these lights take a long time to power up so you never see the flickering.  But when you upgrade to LED, the LED lights turn on instantly and draw much less power.  Which is why they flicker.  You need to add an anti flicker in between your headlight plug and the vehicle harness.  This is a very common practice when using LED lights on a Chrysler Harness.  Higher end LED lighting systems will come with the Anti Flicker, and many people don't even know it's there.  But the cheap Chinese LED lights do not.  You will need to buy a better pair or search for an Anti Flicker module.