Is there a way to roll the windows down without having to crank the car since it is a button starter. I am so use to having a key to do this without having to crank the car.

Yes.  Just push the starter button once WITHOUT pressing on the brake to put the vehicle into accessory mode.  Then you can use the radio and other power accessories in addition to operating the windows.

2 hours ago, michelle1729 said:

The owners manual did not come with it but I ended up downloading it last night.

Great. There is a link for owners manuals on this site. Or just google it. It's a valuable resource to have. 

Is there any way to roll the windows down from the key remote control? My 2001 VW golf had that feature (just hold the unlock button on the Key for two seconds and opened all 4 windows. Very usefull for summer time (opposite for closing all windos, hold lock button 2 secs).

Thank you

Lucas

No, there is not for newer models.

Edited by jkeaton

2009-11 had this very useful feature but then cost cutting came into place.................

My '11 didn't have the feature, though it was documented in the manual.

Cost cutting?  It was a bunch of lines of code that had already been written.  How much would they save by not leaving it in place?

Edited by bramfrank

Ok guess it wasn't cost cutting then just stupidity it was a great feature anyway