Weather temp: 30F

The other morning tried to start the DJ. It wouldn't start,  so I jumpstarted it like so many other times before . After it warmed up, I proceeded to drive down the road.  The ESP idiot light was on and would not turn off.  My throttle was limited to 2000 rpm. Nothing faster. I managed to  drive it down to the dodge dealer going a max of 10 mph, thinking something was wrong with the engine. when I got there my wife is waiting for me I said hold on let me try to shut the car off and restart it again to see if it goes back to normal. So I did. After I restarted it I drove around the block to test the engine power and it was at full power. I think the electronic throttle-control was tripped or the computer put it in a limited engine power condition. has anybody experienced this? After what I thought is major money problem was no problem at all but something I'd never experienced before. The battery voltage must of been extremely  low and caused the computer to control the engine in a restricted fashion.

Edited by weasey31
Added thoughts

I do have same problem before, here it is from my one of the post:"""""

Returning home from long trip and on last Sunday, got ""check engine light"" on my 2016 Journey (22000 km), connected the scanner and get the following error:"""P084b-Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch H Circuit Range/Performance"", Transmission stuck in one gear and do not changed it went to "limp" mode, however it goes to reverse as well.. So I can go 60 km/h on 4000rpm. Dropped car to dealer and get "Valve Body" replaced, everything done under warranty. :worship::)

On my previous Journey-2012 (161000 km) never have this problem.""""". Hope this help