Still around!

hockey_puck

Hey folks.  I'm still breathing!  Been a while since I've been in here.  Now that one of these days winter will drop in, although still not even close up here. We have not had a hard killing frost. For Winnipeg that is very weird.  The neighbours geraniums are still blooming.  On Oct 31st!   The Journey still runs perfect and looks great.  Only put 31,000 km on it as all I do is drive to get groceries or the various hockey rinks I play in.  As a matter of fact it's a drizzly day here so the big red beast is in the garage with the heat on getting another good waxing before the snow flies.

Had another great season on the bike and peddled 1400 km on mainly dirt trails this year. The old ride heads off to a local bike shop for a rebuild.  Gears and chain and bearings do wear out. It's old timers hockey season so time get that done.

I sure do miss the antics of some past forum regulars like Anthony and Dave.  Haven't seen a new post from Lobitz in ages, either.

Keep well!

H.P.