2014 DJ no key detected

I've a 2014 dodge j ó urney

It has intermittently give me the 'No key detected' messsge for about a month now but has resolved itself until yesterday

Yesterday I got the message... sitting at the patient pick up lane at the local hospital. I changed the battery in the fob with no luck. After a long hour i called the dealer.. Dealer told me to push the button with the fob.. it worked but i drove home  scared to death the car would  not stay running while no key detected stated ... I bought this car from a chrysler dealership 6 months ago.  Now what?

Edited by tmahar12
Mispelling

First of all, once the vehicle is running you can take the FOB and lose it and aside from  complaining about the FOB not being present there would be no problems.

Mine also does this every so often - I discovered that if I lock and unlock the door using the switch on the arm ret and then open and close the door it works fine again.  it could be another problem, but that's what works for me.