2014 R/T Cam Sensor Codes

351m

Hi all, Not sure I have ever posted here but have been lurking for awhile, now that I have a rather large problem on my hands the time has come.

I have a 2014 Journey R/T that my wife swamped a week ago, by swamped I mean the water was 1/2" below the front seats! A guy that pulled it out said it was fine to run it knowing there was water in the bottom end too. I went through and flushed the engine (9L of oil/water mix), trans is clean diff and PTU are good.  

Problem now is it is showing codes P0340, P000D, and P0019.  There could be more, need to pull them again.  It is going into limp mode now 3500 rpm max and just runs up through the gears quite quick, only allowing my to downshift in manual mode. I will report back tonight if I find more codes but at this point I am assuming the water took out the cam position sensors.

Any idea would be great.

So since this was posted, I ran it again. Any codes related to the cam sensors and phazers haven't come back, the limp mode is caused by P06DD.

The oil pressure is high (75-95si) up until the oil temp hits about 180 degrees, then the pump drops to low pressure mode and it sets the code, no more than 45psi once hot, and 6psi at idle.  Far asd I can tell the cause of the code is the lack of pressure due to either pump wear or bearing clearances from the water going through the engine.  

Off road, not covered.  LOL  I'm currently getting ready to do a 3rd oil change, Dealer agreed, go right over the top on the oil, he said 10w60 or 15w50 would possibly show better oil pressure, and allow me to see if it sets the code.