Ray Morrow

2017 Dodge Journey Crossraods

Journeyman425, can you get a VIN number for my new vehicle?    thanks

Ray Morrow

Journeyman 425, any updates?  Took my 2015 Journey in today for all updates, and a new radio!  getting it ready to turn in..

Am ready!  2015 DJ Crossroad is ready for turn-in!  Is my new DJ headed for Huntsville?

Thanks Journeyman425..

Thank you Journeyman425.  Actually I didn't know.  I'll check it out.  i would hate to know that they could screw up and put my Journey out on the lot, and sell it!  I'll let you know how it comes out, and if lucky, put pictures on the forum.  Once again, thanks Journeyman425!

Journeyman425.  Thanks for the trip!  Attached are photos of my new 2017 Dodge Journey crossroad, loaded.  really like it, and have named it "  The Silver Bullet .  Guess I'll have to starting drinking

Coors Lite!  Hope you like the pictures!!!

IMG_2884.JPG

IMG_2885.JPG

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2890.JPG

Thanks again Journeyman425!  Got my wife looking at a new Journey!  Chrysler Company cars has opened up, and now will let me order 2 every two years!  Shes gotta sell her 2015 Chrysler 200, and that may turn out to be a problem!  i'll just let her drive the Silver Bullet, until I go play golf!  Hoping you and family have a wonderful Thanksgiving,  a Very Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years!

What VIN decoders do you use for the receipt complete information about a car? Somebody advised vincheck.expert. Is it good variant or do you know better?