Journey From Hell

ZXBoy

Hi everyone,

I just thought that Id let you in on a little secret that a friend of mine is currently working on a project of inserting a Hellcat motor into a 2013 Journey... I haven't seen this done yet but Im sure that's its going to be something awsome to see!.  He thinks it might take him another year to finish the project but when I get some spy photos Ill post them up.      

Why? Who cares...  I love to see someone modify a DJ to make it fast. Not something that I personally would do, but I can always admire someone else's ingenuity and talent in something like this. It would certainly be a sleeper for those Saturday nite drag meets.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's not letting me take any photos of his project guys sorry. Last time I spoke with him the motor was ordered and the Journey was almost ready for the transplant, but I think he's having some customs/border issues with parts. I still think he is a few months or more from completing this project. Maybe he's waiting for Aaron from Gas Monkey to show up or something! 

• 2 weeks later...

back in the day.. me and a buddy shoehorned a 460 into a Hyundai pony!

needless too say once the Police pulled us over and they called in the vehicle inspection unit.. the car was pulled off the street as it was considered unsafe!

don't see what the problem is... the motor was practically right in the car sitting beside us as we drove ;)

Edited by wpginterceptor