Long live DJ

Totemus

Hello everybody. It was a great two years of ride with DJ. A lot has happened in the life and with the car. I've had mixed feelings leaving DJ at the dealership. Great car that can handle almost everything you throw into it, but I'm off to another ride. Thank you folks for keeping the forum live - i referred to the forum for experience and inspiration, even though admittedly haven't contributed enough to the forum.

All the best to all DJ owners and see you in this big small world!

• 2 weeks later...

well hate to see you leave but hey at least you bought ford, about 6 months ago i bought a but load of ford stock for a quick flip but since thin it has went down about $3. a share so i am stuck in it but at least it pays a great dividend so with that ill get even in 3 yrs. even if it doesn't go back up, but it will go back up they have a great line up in trucks and with them redoing the super duty trucks that will start paying off in the coming yr. but i digress, so anyways dont drop a load of concrete blocks into your truck bed like the chevrolet people do theirs,   lol,    if you know what i mean.....