Info Center Difference

Csdismr

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and am a new owner of a 2011 silver R/T. I have had it about a week and am liking it more each time I drive it.

I have a question regarding the information center on the dash. I like keeping it where I can see the fuel economy. I noticed as I drive a red bar moves up and down showing my current mpg. I had the opportunity to drive a 2016 SXT and noticed that the fuel economy gauge looked exactly the same except for the red bar. In the 2016 it is multi colored. Red when you are below the average mpg, yellow when you are at the average and green when you are above. I really liked the multi color bar and was wondering if it is a simple mod to make the red bar in my 2011 into the multi color.

I know its a little thing, but I liked the look of the multi color style.

Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

In the EVIC, choose fuel economy.  The graph in mine is horizontal; not vertical.  There are a series of numbers across the top of the graph.  A small pointer will sit where the average mpg is at the present time.  The graph starts out yellow, and as you approach the pointer, it begins to turn green.  It also displays the instantaneous mpg at any given time.