Greetings from the Ozarks

OzarkTroutBum

About 2 weeks in on my new "to me" Journey SXT.  It found me after 27k miles and was neat as a pin. Color is white which is what I wanted and it has the tan and black interior.
Its my first Dodge product as I have been a Ford truck owner for about as long as I can remember. My previous Ranger was bumping 325k and was having issues that I couldnt solve so it was time to go. The Journey popped up at the right time as I needed something to pull a small boat and not break the bank. Prices on trucks are through the roof these days. I was looking at settling on a full size truck with over 100k miles for the same money as my DJ so it was an easy choice to go with this. So far its been really nice not having to worry about when this or that part was going to go.

According to my mechanic the Pentastar is a pretty reliable engine. Its been in production long enough to have all the design kinks worked out and parts are available just about anywhere and literally millions on the road.
I'm averaging 23+ mpg in daily driving in the foothills and have seen 29.5 mpg on the single road trip I made across some flat delta. Woot!

All in all I am pretty happy so far.

Welcome to the board!

2015 SXT with 27k miles on it = former rental (not necessarily anything wrong with that).  The good thing is that the Pentastar engine doesn't require a whole lot of maintenance before 100k - just change the oil.

Check your air filters (engine and cabin) and replace as necessary.  Check tread depth on tires and rotate/replace if needed.  Past that, there shouldn't be anything you need to do for a while.