NEW SITE DESIGN: 16 July 16

8 hours ago, redtomatoman said:

I hate the new forum design.  It sucks.  It's better at displaying advertisements than posts.  Makes me hardly contribute.  I can't even see half of the posts.  The go to topic listing is worthless.  Please change it to something that is user friendly.  

Peace.

That's what I'm talking about. Thread says it has 10 responses and I can only see the first post. Have no idea what others have contributed so I just don't hardly anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2016 at 8:33 PM, silenze said:

i just wanted to say that i never visit this site anymore because of the new design.

Add me to the list as well. In 15+ years of visiting and participating in countless forums, this has got to be the WORST for layout and intuitiveness. It is also extremely slow, pages take forever to load. The rookie designer of this software has to be someone who is not familiar with forums at all, and certainly someone who should not be involved in web site design. Maybe their goal was to design "the worst message board layout on the net". If so, they succeeded.

43 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

Robert (admin) is looking into changing the software. The forum is almost unusable on mobile. It's a bit better on a PC, but I only get to use one of those M-F at work. Otherwise I'm on my iPhone or iPad and I can't hardly do anything. 

Great to hear, this software has to go in the trash!

• 3 years later...

How do you turn on notifications so that they show on the webpage. On mobile, and laptop. It sends me unnecessary emails way too much, telling me if someone comments, or whatever, but I want them to just show a red bell, when I click notifications. I've been through the notifications settings, clicked different options, I can't figure it out. Some settings, it doesn't give me the ability to choose an option, it's greyed out. I don't want emails, I just want to have to click the red bell area, to see of I have any notifications when I come to the webpage.