Error reported by body control module after LED replacement

Does any one received this error(please see attached) reported by body control module?

I get this error, after replaced regular headlight light bulbs high and low beam with LED light bulb.

To get that error, I went to my mechanic and used his professional ODB -II scanner.

post-4778-0-88038500-1466264851_thumb.jp

No matter what I try, I get those errors. Just replaced all headlights bulbs with LED, on my 2016 crossroad, hi beam and DRL working without any issue, as fog lights as well. However, low beam is different story. The lights, is turned on, so , when I switch gear to revers or drive position then right side low beam light turned off, when I put gear in the parking position and shout vehicle off light came back. I tried 4 different LED light bulb. However passenger light working without any issue.

• 2 months later...

HIR all the way!!!

Make sure your wires aren't backwards on the LED plug side before the LED driver. 

When I installed my HID ballasts I had the same issue, the lights would shut off when I put it into gear. I switched the wires at the plug on the relay harness and that solved the lights turning off when put into gear. My relay harness only uses the drivers factory light plug, that's why both of my lights went out.

Edited by Powerz69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...