My 2010 journey is honking by itself in the middle of the night

And that is by far not the only problem. Bought new and has 96,000 miles. It honks like a possessed demon, won't accelerate past the 3 on the gauge,and the tire light comes on 4 times a week despite the tires being well inflated. So far it's had to have 4 sets of tires, 2 sets of brakes, the whole car shudders when you brake, rotors fixed, the oxygen something or other replaced, the tire rods replaced twice and oh yea th a/c went out in the middle of winter. Did I just get a lemon or what. I'm 3rd generation dodge family, but after dealing with this post, no help from my dealer, I am feeling done. Also my passenger window doesn't go down. My dealership doesn't seem to care so what do I do now,

what is 3'on the gauge , I am guessing 3000 rpm. four set of tires in 96,000 miles and tie rods twice sounds like a bad dealership or repair shop to me that did not align the car correctly . tire sensors do fail

question have had the recalls done . the wiring harness one also

There's no TPS sensor in the space saver spare. It may be a failing 7 year old sensor.

The spares on my jeeps had sensors; even my Nitro had one. The spares on the Jeeps were full size; the Nitro was a donut. The indicator on the Nitro was not wheel specific. It would illuminate if any of the 5 were low. I guess Dodge got cheap with the DJ.