From Jakarta

R4V3N

Hi you all.. Been a while since I visited this forum. Haven't taken the time to really chip in.

In any case, I got my DJ 2 years ago in '14. Not much have been done other than the JCUV headlight, HID conversion and change all bulb to LED. I did manage to install K&N Apollo with custom piping. Other than that it is still stock.

For this year, will aim for a custom exhaust. And hopefully to find a good 20"-22" shoes for the DJ. Finding a good 5x127 wheels is like finding a needle in a haystack. Nothing is commercially available without changing wheels/suspension components. Will keep searching!

Cheers!

post-9812-0-68476800-1460040863_thumb.jp

post-9812-0-23223700-1460040943_thumb.jp

post-9812-0-10977700-1460041006_thumb.jp

post-9812-0-58996900-1460041085_thumb.jp

Welcome. I like the look of your headlights, but not the price from China. I did find a set of the rear fog lights and have them wired to come on with my lights. Too much trouble to run a wire all the way to the front fog light!

Welcome. I like the look of your headlights, but not the price from China. I did find a set of the rear fog lights and have them wired to come on with my lights. Too much trouble to run a wire all the way to the front fog light!

Thanks. Your ride isn't bad as well. Especially the combination of copperhead pearl and the Crossroad wheels! The stance is just perfect.

The price of the headlight is kinda steep and including custom duties.. :( There are some drawbacks though, firstly the DRL is just too bright for oncoming traffic. I do not have the DRL function available from the headunit. Hence had to install a switch to manually turn them off during night use. The high beam is even more blinding than the DRL. Thumbs up if you like to blind people. Yet it does look nice. Hope it'll last.

As for the rear fog lamp, I thought it came as standard? There are only three model sold here and all came standard. I always use them and with the smoked paint it does not blind that much.

Forgot to mentioned, although not really seen clearly in the pix that he front fog lamp has been changed to JW speaker. It is not as bright as the HIDs I'm using, but bright enough to lit the road. It has good tint to match any good 5000K HIDs and its plug & play