Ordered New LED light buls for my Head lights

Are you adjusted, using line on the wall? Or went to garage and adjuted, using professional tool?Can you please add pictures, before and after adjustments?

I did the adjustment using the wall, sorry just saw your post, so cant post pictures before adjustment. Right now they look good.

Not sure where you get the idea of having to aim m projectors down lol. They are at the exact same height as stock! If anything has to be adjusted its the projector its self, stock lights I parked 25 feet away from my garage marked my lights after the retrofit go back to the wall at 25 feet and put them in the same spot didn't lose any distance if anything I gained a massive amount and width its crazy, on a highway I light up five lanes wide, the step in my cut off is for on coming traffic #winning

When it comes to my personal lighting I like my projectors with hid, my gallery speaks for itself on what i prefer for lighting performance wise, hid projectors will out perform one led bulb in a housing, now led projector on the other hand is damn close to hid projector in performance, those led bulbs you see online that say projector led are nonbetter than, a flashlight

Panamera led drl in my headlights with mini h1 7.0 6500k xb hid bulbs, in my fogs I have xsb switchback turn signals

Sweet setup!

Am also running HID projector lights and will never go back. Am sure LEDs are cheaper, is it brighter? Does anyone have a comparison?

My fogs are JW speaker.

At least all this modifications, do not void warranty:"NON-FCA MODIFICATIONS

The warranties in this booklet do not cover repairs required because of non-FCA modifications,
installation of special equipment or accessories, or use of special materials, fuels or additives. This
includes special bodies, body conversions, fuel system conversions, trailer hitches, window tints,
sunroofs, theft alarms, etc. Non-FCA modifications do not by themselves void your warranty, but they
are not covered by your warranty.""""

""""""

• 1 month later...

Just replaced all headlights bulbs with LED ,on my 2016 crossroad, hi beam and DRL working without any issue, as fog lights as well. However, low beam is different story. The lights, is turned on, then right side light turned off, 10-15 min, later left side turned off. Added resistor to both sides, right side do not light up at all, after that, but left side still working fine. This is what I installed for low beam:Atshark 80W 7200LM 9006 LED Headlight / Headlamp Conversion Kit 3 COB LED 6000K Cool White Super Bright- Replaces Halogen & HID-2 Pack

Any idea, what it can cause this? Any one run on this problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/10/2016 at 9:11 AM, Cody Chornobey Powley said:

Morimoto h1 projector high and low beam 6500k @35 watt

image.jpeg

Dammit Cody! You're going to convince me to do this mod if you keep post pics like these. lol Yeah! I'd sure as hell hate to be the sucker that flashes you on that dark road....

• 7 months later...