Ordered New LED light buls for my Head lights

Its not a war at all cause I already proved my point on proper lighting, if you have to aim your headlights down for on coming then maybe you should use the proper set up, sure some people may not flash you but your still aiming your headlights down hahah and that to me is dumb and some hid produce an enormous amount of glare and that when people start flashing, that's the lights scattering everywhere off the reflector cause it's not designed for it, they made hid to fit any.bulb hole easy money from guys like this group, pretty sure new laws are happening and banning plug and play hid I want to.prove a point that plug and.play hid and led are almost the same glare and not much distance compared to.my proper hid projectors......

Even your proper projectors can blind upcoming traffic. After retrofit with"proper hid projectors" entire head light need to be adjusted using proper tools. The reason for this,when you retrofit headlight, you can`t properly aim projectors. It human nature, it impossible to pinpoint for proper light with out proper tools and adjustment.

checking out all the led sets on ebay what is everyones idea on the fan leds vs the heat ribbon led with no fan??? also any one have problems with the led not fitting exactly as it looks like there is not alot of room on either side for the low beam bulbs. thanks for any info....

What you guys used to waterproof connectrot from driver to light bulb? Just a regular electrical tape? Does some body tried to use thid one:

118ml Liquid Electrical Tape STAR BRITE Item #6610-606 Model #084104PC

Ordered new LED light bulbs for headlights from amazon, on their way arriving on friday. Before that please share any experiences or opinions.

LInk:https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B016KNWUW6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Will post pictures once done installing them.

Thanks

I was told that you can't put LED headlights, unless you actually have the proper wired for it. I was told by a third party shop who sees Journeys come in with wiring issues due to people trying to put LED lights on their Journeys.

I was told that you can't put LED headlights, unless you actually have the proper wired for it. I was told by a third party shop who sees Journeys come in with wiring issues due to people trying to put LED lights on their Journeys.

False. LED's work just fine. Take it from people who are actually running them. HID's are another story though.

Does your LED bulb, do not have "driver" ?, just plug directly to the existing connection?

Just the bulb, the fan attached to the bulb and a connector. I don't know what "driver" you are referring to but if it's part of the assembly it will be sealed already. It's not like a ton of water gets to the back of the headlights.

Edited by jkeaton

if you check this:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B016KNWUW6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#productDetails

You will see the part, that i called "driver".

So, if yours, do not have that part, that is great and it easy install. Then I will order same light as yours.

here is the picture for that part:61vzXzjyMxL._SL1000_.jpg

Exactly, I got your point, you dint need to say anything else. We all get your point, that the projectors you do install/mount in headlight is better (maybe/questionable).We all here have our choices to install or not to install LED bulbs or HID projectors. However I ask jkeaton, if he do have above parts with his LED light bulbs.

if you check this:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B016KNWUW6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#productDetails

You will see the part, that i called "driver".

So, if yours, do not have that part, that is great and it easy install. Then I will order same light as yours.

here is the picture for that part:61vzXzjyMxL._SL1000_.jpg

Interesting. Maybe because those are higher power than the ones I got. Regardless, the ones I got are plenty bright for half the cost.

Those small connectors, required to be waterproof, I am tried to get opinions from those who is already installed similar LED bulbs and how they waterproofing, those connectors. in my previous post on page 2, i posted link for liquid electrical tape.I think it will be best use for those type of the connectors. Any idea?