Ordered New LED light buls for my Head lights

Received the lights yesterday night, Installed them.. Wowwwww looks so good... will post pictures, It was raining yesterday so couldnt take any pictures... Jkeaton, sorry i missed that .. Thanks though.

Yeah, we had lots of rain yesterday, including the thunder storm at night. Looking forward to the pictures!! Can you take one facing the garage door and perhaps on a dark road?

Thanks

Did you change all light bulbs, for high beam and low beam? If you do have installed them for high beam, can you please post a pictures for that as well.

What about DRL, it working?

Not the DRL's, Have to change them as well, As of now have the stock ones , they are just garbage.

Not the DRL's, Have to change them as well, As of now have the stock ones , they are just garbage.

Your DRL's are the stock high beams. If you go LED, they will be on bright all the time as LED's reach full brightness even with the reduced voltage applied to the bulbs when the DRL's are on. So, you will be running around all the time with your high beams on.

Edited by jkeaton

Your DRL's are the stock high beams. If you go LED, they will be on bright all the time as LED's reach full brightness even with the reduced voltage applied to the bulbs when the DRL's are on. So, you will be running around all the time with your high beams on.

In that case will just stick to the ones i have right now...Thanks for the information..

Jumped on the LED High Beam bandwagon. Got some Stark 80watt (40 watts per bulb) LED conversion bulbs off EBay fo $39.99. All I can say is WOW! Nice white, bright high beams for travel in the boonies. Took about 10 mins to install because the drivers side is such a bitch to get at lol!

Jumped on the LED High Beam bandwagon. Got some Stark 80watt (40 watts per bulb) LED conversion bulbs off EBay fo $39.99. All I can say is WOW! Nice white, bright high beams for travel in the boonies. Took about 10 mins to install because the drivers side is such a bitch to get at lol!

will you have to adjust the aligment?

Let me get this straight....you aimed your headlights down so no one blinds you? That defeats the purpose of using your headlights tonit full potention, not giving yourself the distance you need cause you decided to fet hid....seeing Street signs lit up a block away is not a good thing, t

Read it again. How would my headlights blind me??? I gave them a couple turns down so I was not blinding others. I do not get flashed by other drivers, so no need to readjust for the high beams.

Also, lets not get the light bulb war going again. Lol

Let me get this straight....you aimed your headlights down so no one blinds you? That defeats the purpose of using your headlights tonit full potention, not giving yourself the distance you need cause you decided to fet hid....seeing Street signs lit up a block away is not a good thing, t

Street signs lit up a block away.. Am i blinding the other motorists?? Just curious to know even though not happening in my case.