2 years 25k miles 2014 fwd v-6.

HotRodLincoln

Turn key flawless vehicle. There are one or two recall notices sitting in the glove box if I ever get to the dealer, but I see no need to. This Dodge has been truly excellent. Still love the performance of the engine and transmission (I have a cherished memory of totally shamed some poser driving a bmw suv from more than one stop light, oh so sad). We love the ride and the comfort. We get positive comments and lookers still today. Really cannot be happier, what incredible value! oh and no sunroof leaks..ever. And we frequent high pressure touch-less carwashes. lol. This is our first new dodge suv, wont be our last. Our first new dodge was a 09 challenger, again, never been back to dealer for any issues whatsoever but for a recall it had no issue with. Very impressive car. Love it!

post-8192-0-23864300-1457649556_thumb.jp

Edited by HotRodLincoln

Just turned 55,000 miles. Not flawless as I had the cam phaser issue and my dealer had to crack the engine at about 5,000. I have also replaced the 2011 brakes with new EBC rotors and pads. Other than those issues, pretty darn good. Still runs like the day I brought her home. Still has plenty of power and better than 25 mpg when I'm not fully loaded on the roof. Very happy.

Peace.

traded my 2011 at 70k small problem with the front rotors at about 11k dealer took care of it, and now have 36k on my2014 just put new tires on it, 3 of the tires still had some tread left and one tire was down to the wear bars but it was worn down evenly so it wasn't an alignment problem and i always kept them rotated regularly. I love my journey for the room and ride.....

I only had mine 4 months but I agree with what's been said. Wonderful vehicle and good value.

I was just recommending the DJ to a buddy of mine. He has a young son and right now they are in an old compact car.

Someday that lad is going to be into all sorts of sports and they will need more room.

My only regret is not buying one sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

38,000 miles on 2014 Crossroad. A lot of those miles are Detroit to Steamboat Springs Colorado. Heading west pulling a 1,700 lb 5x10 travel trailer. The Nebraska head/cross winds always put me at 14 mpg at 75-80 mph. the 3.6 never loses its power. It's a fwd and has studded snows for the winter. Pretty much a mountain goat in the Rockies until over 6-8 inches of unplowed snow then it makes a terrible snow plow.

• 1 month later...

Just passed 100,000km in my 2014 R/T. Other than a transmission that was replaced under warranty the journey has been great. Only regular maintenance. The 3.6 has the power for the highway and mountains that I seem to be constantly on and the ride is great.