71.6mm Center Bore

+40mm Positive Offset

Back Spacing: 5.43"

Lug Pattern: 5x127mm = 5x5

Rim Width

16" Rims= 6.5"

17" Rims = 6.5"

19" Rims = 7"

I'm still searching for a second set of 16" steel wheels for our 2009 Journey, and found the following information on a site called GetAllParts DOT com.  Is this a correct list?  I would have thought that 16" wheels would be all over the place, considering how many people think that the smaller brakes used on the early Journeys were insufficient.  (We have had this vehicle since December 2010, and have never found the braking to be subpar.)  I can find new ones for sale, but no used ones at reasonable prices.

Vehicle Fitment

This part fits the following vehicles:

• 2008 Chrysler Town and Country
  • 2009 Chrysler Town and Country
  • 2010 Chrysler Town and Country
  • 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
  • 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
  • 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
  • 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan
  • 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
  • 2009 Dodge Journey
  • 2010 Dodge Journey

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

what about the older style 19 inch rims from an earlier journey? are there any differences between like a 2009/2010 DJ 19 inch rims (the older style, looks bulkier chrome rims?) weighing my different options because i found some nice 19inch xice2 tires for sale.

Thanks!

*update, the rims i was looking at was from a 2014 and i have a 2012 r/t

i currently have these rims:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19-INCH-DODGE-JOURNEY-RT-SILVER-WHEELS-RIMS-FACTORY-OEM-SET-4-2422-GENUINE-/282700804541

i would like to buy these rims for winters:

https://www.tirehaus.ca/dodge-journey-19-inch-chrome-rims/

I dont see why they should be an issue? let me know

thanks

• 3 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 5:53 PM, JH1498 said:

So if I have a 15 limted with 19" wheels I can put 17, but not 16 rims?  What about Dodge caravan rims, do they work?

NO!  16 inch rims were used on old Journeys that has smaller brakes pre 2013. On your 2015 they won't go over the brakes.   The 17's will fit.  That's what I use for winter tires, rather than my 19's, as 17 inch winter tires are a lot cheaper.  17 inch Caravan rims are exactly the same as the Journeys.

• 3 months later...

I bought a 2014 Journey with no spare (donut).. yes, I should have checked:) Having a hard time finding a replacement that fits up in the shield under my car. I just cant bring myself to spend $200, on just a steel rim, from the dealer. Anyone have the size specs on the donut, or know which vehicles carry the same?

1 hour ago, Jeff Smith said:

I bought a 2014 Journey with no spare (donut).. yes, I should have checked:) Having a hard time finding a replacement that fits up in the shield under my car. I just cant bring myself to spend $200, on just a steel rim, from the dealer. Anyone have the size specs on the donut, or know which vehicles carry the same?

dealership would have the correct size on the donut spare tire,since you will be spending money on it might as well get the correct one,why not check out your local junk/scrap yards for one out of a current journey would be a lot cheaper there ,,,good luck

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...