Kelseypjohnson

Second row seat stuck

My second row seat is stuck ! It was folded forward, I didn't push it back and while driving it flew forward and is now stuck. How do I unlock this to be able to push it back again?

Did you put the seat back up after it flew forward? Are you trying to push it back, with the seatback still folded forward?

The seat in the back isn't folded forward. The middle seat is just folded and stuck forward. I can not slide it back for the life of me.

The seat in the back isn't folded forward. The middle seat is just folded and stuck forward. I can not slide it back for the life of me.

What I think dhh3 was asking is did you put the seat back up... you said "is just folded"... did you "unfold" it before attempting to move it?

LOL you need to have some one post a pic of the seat as you are not giving enough info and everyone has to guess.....

Pull the passenger front seat forward enough to get the seat to fold flat, to reset the latching mechanism. The second row seats will not go back unless the backrest is all the way up and the seat cushion all the way down..

Edited by dhh3

if I knew how to post a picture id do it

Open a free account at photobucket, upload your pictures there, copy the "img" link for the picture and paste it here in a post.

If it is that far forward, the front of the seat is beyond the track. Look at where the seat rides on the track, get a crowbar and see if you can force it back. The seat back has to be up and the seat cushion down in order to move the seat back.