My 2014 Fiat Freemont v6

Swedishguy

Bought it last week so I have been using it for a week now, and I am really happy with this car, riding right now with 17 inch winter tires, with the car I got 19 inch summer tires as well, so I am really curious as how these will change the cars appearance (they are in silver)

My only complain if I can call it that way, is am having a really hard time to adapt to the parking situations, I am so scared of hitting something when I am parking, but I think and hope that's is just a matter of time before I get use to it, ( now this is the front I am talking about, the back is just fine)

Maybe I should go for the front sensors?

And one more thing,

my oh my it's so gorgeous.

I just need to add a V6 emblem so I don't get comfused with al the shabby Fiat diesel freemonts we have here in Sweden, haha

Regards

post-12982-0-56824800-1456400489_thumb.j

Edited by Swedishguy

Welcome. I agree that with the hood sloping down, it is hard to judge where the bumper is when parking.

Here is a side view of mine with the 19" wheels. They are called Hyper black:

LeftSide_zps441a8c5d.jpg

Nice looking dodge :)

Soo tell me guys what is the aftermarket nr1 thing to add to the car to make it even more beautiful and faster?

Unfortunately not a huge aftermarket for performance or parts. Free up the intake and exhaust might give you a few ponies. Not enough to really feel though. There are aftermarket accessories out there to dress it up. Dash kits, chrome stick on pieces, etc. search on eBay and see what they have.

Bought it last week so I have been using it for a week now, and I am really happy with this car, riding right now with 17 inch winter tires, with the car I got 19 inch summer tires as well, so I am really curious as how these will change the cars appearance (they are in silver)

My only complain if I can call it that way, is am having a really hard time to adapt to the parking situations, I am so scared of hitting something when I am parking, but I think and hope that's is just a matter of time before I get use to it, ( now this is the front I am talking about, the back is just fine)

Maybe I should go for the front sensors?

And one more thing,

my oh my it's so gorgeous.

I just need to add a V6 emblem so I don't get comfused with al the shabby Fiat diesel freemonts we have here in Sweden, haha

Regardsattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

You are close to these folks in Germany for accessories. Journey/Freemont all interchangeable https://www.vmaxx.de/en/?fz=311

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Link and tips/suggestions.

Been on long long road trip up north in winter wonderland here in Sweden and I really loved how my Freemont handled the snow and the traffic (a lot of overtakes on curvy roads) felt in some situations "thank god for the v6 with 280hp" because the diesel would not been able to make these "Quick" overtakes like the V6 did.

Btw sry for the slow reply, been busy skiing

Regardspost-12982-0-83976700-1457808296_thumb.j

Edited by Swedishguy