NEW AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS!

I was looking at these on eBay yesterday, but I am no totally sold. I put Eagle Eyes Halo Projectors on my Nitro, and never got used to the blue halo and weird light cut off at the top. Can you take a picture of your DJ facing your garage door, with the lights on (low beam) so I can see the cut off.

I asked a question to one of the sellers on eBay, and he assured me that the DRLs would continue to work on the high beams.

Also, how did you wire the "white planks"? I see that there is a ballast for these, and they need to be hooked into something.

On my Nitro, the Halos were like this. I wired them into the side marker lights, so they came on as soon as I turned on my lights. I used waterproof connectors, so that I could remove my headlight assemblies, if necessary, without cutting the wires to the Halos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This my friend is over 100 feet, you had a bad experience with projectors before cause you cheaped out and bought some eBay junk, probably a halogen projectorat that. If you want performance like mine. I might up 5 lanes wide. I'll never run halogens again. Ask me for more if your interested

post-9678-0-66058100-1458889326_thumb.jp

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:49 AM, Ballemann said:

Looks really great! Can you post a link from where uou bought them?

You can get them off of amazon. They have the choice of black of chrome. I just installed the black ones and the light output is way better than the OEM. I did install better bulbs and its even brighter, the cost is 370.00 for black and 350.00 for chrome.

Journey.jpg

Hello, if you look at the post just a few posts above that is the light output you see. I did put better Sylvania bulbs in because the original bulbs were generic so the light output looks the same as the post above with the Sylvania bulbs. If you are still are interested in seeing my output I will take a photo of mine. As it stands I do like the new assemblies better than the OEM ones  and they look so much better.

Edited by buckshot7526

• 3 months later...