Seller is advertising the radio has dvd capability and if so then it includes sat. Also, the pic of the rear of the head unit shows the cables that were cut off and one of those plugs is the sat antenna connector. The head unit is either the REB or RE2.

Edited by aukfan33

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got my radio. My husband calls me obsessed, but that's fine. I got what I wanted without spending thousands more on an upgraded model, and without having to install an external satellite radio. Between the radio and installation it cost me under 150. My husband called a random dealer on the west coast because it was after hours here. Got the code, got my radio! Thanks everyone for all your advice!

post-12098-0-84218700-1460510103_thumb.j

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I know this is a older thread but my wife and I recently purchased a 14 Dodge Journey with the 4.3 radio in it and would like to upgrade to the S so that she can have her satellite radio back.  I know I could go with a satellite unit and just plug into the Aux port but I would like it integrated of possible.  Could someone post a part number on what I need to look for on ebay?  Or perhaps a link to a unit that is compatible?

Thanks,

Matt

You want the REB radio module - there are a whole series of radio modules out there - Dodge Chargers, Chrysler 300s and other Journeys can be donors (not Dodge Darts).  But you'll either have to change the antenna and add the cable that goes to it as well or connect a separate satellite antenna that you can stick on the windshield, perhaps behind the mirror.

Ebay pricing for the module should be in the $100 range.