Custom Graphic - Journey R/T

Pipkerx

Decided that having the same Journey as everyone else wasn't for me. Worked with a graphic designer and came up with the custom designed and unique graphic for my 2012 Journey R/T. My neighbour owns a tint shop so he did the installation and also tinted all seven windows. Added 30% to the factory tinted rear windows and 50% to the front windows to avoid attracting attention from the local police. Overall I really like how this looks and I love that it's one of a kind!

post-10944-0-97551700-1450494456_thumb.j

post-10944-0-46380100-1450494478_thumb.j

post-10944-0-97103400-1450494493_thumb.j

post-10944-0-54501000-1450494509_thumb.j

post-10944-0-58624200-1450494530_thumb.j

Edited by Pipkerx

$485 CND for the graphic design consult and printing (I paid extra for the high end outdoor vinyl with a no fade guarantee). My buddy installed it for supper and a case of beer :-) Windows set me back another $200 CND. So all in all an expensive day but totally worth it in my opinion.

looks great,yrs ago like {30}i had a old chevy stepside painted gloss white it looked good happened to stop by a trim shop and he had a deal for about $350/ to put shaded stripes down the hood and sides light gray, dark gray, black man did it make that truck pop everyone was trying to buy it from me... lol wish i never had let it go.

I did that by design, I didn't want the bottom to extend as far as the front. This is the look I was going for and the pictures don't do it justice, in person is so much better.

The top would still extend past the bottom. If he saved your file, all he would need to do would to extend the bottom about 2" and stop it at the flare; just like he extended the gray drop shadow past the rear door cut line. Just me, I guess.

There are a lot of boat manufactures around here and they would come in every year for a one off design for the Boat Show. One year, we had a dual axle boat trailer in the shop, making a set of sea green and deep blue stripes that crossed over each other, the whole length of the black trailer. What a job, and each skinny stripe comes off of a 12" roll!

Edited by dhh3