How to remove Front Lower Grille

Hi,

I just want to ask how to remove front lower grille only? I already search this forum but there's no step by step instructions or is it just needed to pull out or something or I really need to take out the whole bumper. I do the research here and with google. so please dont tell me to search the forum, if there's one maybe I just missed it.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I just want to ask how to remove front lower grille only? I already search this forum but there's no step by step instructions or is it just needed to pull out or something or I really need to take out the whole bumper. I do the research here and with google. so please dont tell me to search the forum, if there's one maybe I just missed it.

Thanks!!!

You need to remove the entire fascia, see attached file.

2015_Journey_Front_Fascia_Removal.pdf

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Thanks!!!

You do NOT need to remove the entire bumper. I have a 2015 crossroad but I imagine it's similar. All I did was remove the the plastic guard located under the bumper that's also attached to the fenders. Not sure what the actual name is. After that is removed I layed on the ground and reached behind the lower grille and pulled on one end and worked my way over. It was much easier than I expected. It's only held in by tabs

Edited by carritt11

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tape two inches away from the parts your painting and make it heavy coats. Peeling plasti dip when you have lots of coats is easier instead of trying to run out spots that have dip on them. I noticed on my journey that the gloss black bottom bumper is only a cover and not the actual facia itself.