Locking interface/Module for Aftermarkey Remote Start/Alarm

Guys, I have a remote start/alarm that i bought for a Mitsubishi Eclipse i had but, never got around to installing it. So im thinking that since I always keep my Firearm in my DJ i might as well install an alarm/remote start so i can have the A/C cool the car before i have my 6-month old and i go in it.

anyway

I know that there is supposedly something different about Chryslers that makes it necessary to install a Module for the locking mechanism to work (according to some techs)

does anyone know of a place to buy it or if it is even necessary in the first place?

Here is a pic of the type of alarm i got, paid just a little over $100 for it.

23k5ap4.jpg

I would say your better off visiting a forum that has a bunch of hackers that do this stuff all the time. Not sure if the knowledge base is on this forum, could be wrong, but messing around with modern day vehicles electrical systems without knowing what your doing, and trying to rig something from another vehicle entirely is a recipe for disaster, IMO.

• 1 year later...