Woah322

Top speed

On 12/11/2017 at 5:07 PM, Bryman31 said:

i was doing 90 the other day and the damn car is so smooth i didnt realize it.  id say i was doing 90 for about 1 mile or so LOL.  i had my giggles........dropped back down to 75.

On 12/11/2017 at 7:44 PM, 2late4u said:

I swear you get better mpg at 80 than you do at 70....

YESS TO ALL!

A mile really isn't that long when you're clipping at 90. Been there; I did two back-to-back there-and-back 190x2 mile jogs to get to O'hare airport... cruised at 85mph the whole Michigan side(120 miles) - 4 AM. This machine rides so smooth and quiet at speed for a inexpensive car.  A separate occasion, I accidentally hit 90, Didn't even know I was doing it.  :yup:

I'm going to start (or find the fuel economy form) and see what speed yields what hwy mileage. honestly, I've done the best at 75mph. 55 was rather sad, with no real gains in economy. That 85mph long haul only made 22 MPG (reset on hwy) mileage... Defogger on. side note, my caravan would do 35 mpg at 35 mpg... as long at i didn't account for red lights.

My gf drives a 2012 tahoe, and whenever she drives my car she always ends up going 20+ over the speed limit cuz it really is just so damn smooth! It's amazing.