Need Help With Engine Diags

Ok, so my ELM 327 cable arrived and I ran a few different diagnostic programs on it. My engine sometimes stutters on acceleration like it isnt running on all cylinders and then clears, the mpg is also lower than expected (about 6-7mpg less)

Here are the pics:

maf1_zpscthwch2g.png

maf2_zpsfnbp24uh.png

The things concerning me are the MAF is showing anywhere from 11 - 15g/s on idle from cold

The absolute throttle position is showing 94.9% on idle

There was also a P0513 showing intermittantly on 1 program only, which seems to correspond to the immobiliser key. I did have a problem a few days back where the car started and immediately stopped so I assume this is what it was. This problem seems to have gone away.

Should I be worried about the readings I have found? Im not sure what they should be, although I assume the throttle should read 0% or close to it on idle? The MAF reading from other forums on other cars seems to be only 1g/s on idle?

appreciate any help

Im worried theres some fueling problem or MAF issue

I have the VW TDI CRD PD engine if it helps (same as the Audi A4, Skoda etc)

I seem to remember this didnt happen before I changed the air filter. I had to chop the rubber sill down a bit to get the lid closed as it was ASHIKA branded and "compatible part" not a 100% perfect fit

Edited by cplmadison

thanks I hope someone can help, I looked up the Fiat Freemonts but they are sold in the non english speaking parts of europe so hard to find the info im after..

from what I have been reading on different cars they seem to be getting less than 3 g/s on idle so something looks wrong. I'll wait and hope some euro type people can help

I did phone Chrysler dealer in the UK and they said they only deal in PSI not g/s so couldnt help me. Very useful if Chrysler dont even know they answer!

well I have done a little more research..

I have ordered a new Accelerator Pedal (with built in sensor P/N 04891586AB) for £29.99 off ebay dealers wanted £90 so a good deal

I have also purchased a MAP sensor (P/N 038906051C) as both of these things were giving incorrect readings

hopefully these will fix my problem, if not im going to have to take the MAF out and give it a clean :P

This is on top of changing my discs, pads, painting calipers, fuel filter, oil change, power steering fluid change.....

im going to be very busy :P

i listed the part numbers incase anyone in euro land is needing the same parts

Edited by cplmadison