Journey Red Inferno R/T CRD from France

Psyke17

Your country has always been a dream for me. I hope one day to spend time elsewhere. But for now I have a life in France with a family, children and a house. So I do what I can to have a bit of america at home. NBA fan and AMA supercross I wanted to drive an American. This is done unfortunately available with a diesel.
So it is a Journey 2008 Red inferno 2.0crd 140 with automatic transmission.
PAck RT: Rims 19" Leather
Pack techno with us, GPS, DVD, Hard Disc, Reversing Camera

dodge_10.jpg
imag0210.jpg
imag0211.jpg
imag0212.jpg

2late4u: The diesel engine is not powerful enough for the weight of the vehicle.

My rims are in very good conditions, I want to spend the gray but before doing so I would like to do a test with matte black plastidip. Here is what it might look like. your opinion?
Test with front grill black
test_j10.jpg
test_j11.jpg
test_j12.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hi from Spain Psyke17.

A couple of questions:

¿Have you got your DRL's enabled? In those pictures, it seems you have, and it's nice, but a very kind member of this forum checked my VIN, and it wasn´t posible to do it for me. There's another post, written by an italian owner of a Fiat Freemont, with a not expensive and easy to install additional hardware so that DRL's work using high beams, ¿are you using it?

You mentioned you have GPS, ¿could you ever have an update on it? My maps are getting really old, and I find no way to upgrade them.

Thank you in advance, and have nice driving.

how peppy is the diesel engine?? welcome to the group

Dodge Journey is sold in Europe as Fiat Freemont since late 2011. Dodge had Volkswagen diesel engine with 140 hp and 310 Nm, but Fiat offers two engines (designed by themselves), same 140 hp, and another engine with 170 hp and 350 Nm, which is powerful enough, at least, that's what it's said by everybody who has tested it.