USB Port on 2013 Journey R/T Not Working

Hey Guys & Girls,

Good Evening

I took my ride in today for software updates on my ride everything was working great had my iPhone 6 Plus connected to the USB Port all working fine and dandy. Get home shut off the ride go inside come out couple hours later everything still working great phone detecting and charging.

Go out to the store shut the ride off come in back in start the ride and the phone is not detecting nor charging I look at the USB PORT and when its working you see a blue light around it but theres no light so I said maybe its the cable go home grab another iPhone cable same thing.

Shut off the ride wait a bit try again its working

Do you guys think it could be a fuse related issue or a software update issue?

Man this is driving me nuts!

Need some insight please :)

Even if I don't plug a cable in the USB port area doesn't light up that's what's scary I can't figure it out. Everything was working great before the update.

Hopefully theres a way we can revert back to the old version firmware see if that helps

I don't think its a fuse

• Official Dodge Support

Hey Guys & Girls,

Good Evening

I took my ride in today for software updates on my ride everything was working great had my iPhone 6 Plus connected to the USB Port all working fine and dandy. Get home shut off the ride go inside come out couple hours later everything still working great phone detecting and charging.

Go out to the store shut the ride off come in back in start the ride and the phone is not detecting nor charging I look at the USB PORT and when its working you see a blue light around it but theres no light so I said maybe its the cable go home grab another iPhone cable same thing.

Shut off the ride wait a bit try again its working

Do you guys think it could be a fuse related issue or a software update issue?

Man this is driving me nuts!

Need some insight please :)

I am sorry you are experiencing an intermittent issue with the USB port. There is a STAR case S1408000463 that you can have you dealer review if applicable to this issue.

Case Number: S1408000463

Release Date: 12/11/2014

Symptom/Vehicle Issue:

USB Port Inoperative; Will Not Play Music From Connected Device