Blacktop Edition Grille

DJCREW13

I have been searching the web and I have also talked to both dealerships where i live and i cannot find a blacktop edition grille anywhere. The dealerships told me i would need a vin # but being that mine isnt a bt edition i dont have one....so if anyone happens to know where i could get one i would greatly appreciate the help. Thank.

Many of us Journey owners have tried doing what your trying to do. If you do get a vin# from a black top edition the grill is going to be very expensive. Many of us Journey owners have just gotten ours painted for much less.

I thought so. I just figured id ask around before i gave up haha. I currently have mine plasti-dipped but thought an actual bt grille would look much cleaner. Thanks for the reply and the help!!!

What exactly are you looking for to be "cleaner"? Did you end up with some texture or something?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is my Crossroad VIN: ET264901. Let me know if you need the whole thing. Parts @ my dealership just need the last 8 digits/numbers. Curious what you find out.

Front_zps5d5734c7.jpg

Edited by dhh3

• 7 months later...

I have been reverse engineering in my head and it seems to me the new style lower front bumper & upper grille can be installed on the 2009/2010 models. Even though I don't have burnt orange paint job (most beautiful ) I can still have the new style fascia like dhh3. Turn my 2009 into a 2013,2014,2015 with a front bumper change only.

Edited by weasey31