Hey folks. Here is a helpful link to a website that you can search for parts from auto recycler's located all over North America. You can narrow down search results to specific regions, states/provinces etc. Very handy. I already located and purchased some locally recycled 17 inch alloy wheels from at 2012 Journey to use next winter for my winter tires. Great site for any parts you might need. Cheers.

http://www.car-part.com/

it was changed to D1 status (whatever that means) and the plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned. Estimated ship date April 14. :)

D1 is a code assigned to a particular vehicles' production status. "D" means that your car's order has been put into the system after passing edit (making sure what was ordered is still available and was done correctly) "D1" is a step closer - it has been placed in production sequence which means now they can estimate when it will be shipped from the factory. "KZ" status means invoiced and released from the factory. That is when we start getting psyched for delivery :)

If you would like to provide me with the VON, I can give you updates as well.

Edited by Journeyman425

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm confused, I'm thinking that my journey must basically be a limited. I have the SXT V6 "Ultimate Journey Package" almost everything minus AWD and leather.. And now that I think of it, seat heaters. Maybe the difference between my weird SXT and limited is seat heaters.

Then again, what is crew?

Grats on your purchase, I just picked mine up last weekend! Take some pics!