2014 AVP Third Radiator Question

Gatorman

Hello,

I've had my 2014 AVP for a week now and I really like it. This is my first large vehicle having had only cars since I began driving many years ago, mostly Chevy. I've found this forum quite informative and I thank all of you that contribute.

I am installing a trailer hitch as soon as it arrives. I am wondering about tranny cooling. I have a third radiator that I can't see well enough to tell what runs to it. This one is in front of the A/C condenser. It looks like both the tranny cooling lines and power steering fluid run up that way, but I can't tell where they hook up to. Can anyone tell me? I want additional cooling, but don't know if I need to add it or if it's already there. Yeah, I know the 1,000 towing limit and it's only a 2.4L, but I have only a smal utility trailer.

I am also wondering if anyone has installed their own backup camera and what they bought, but that may belong in another forum. Anyone run across a posting on that?

Can anyone tell me how to separate the grill from the front bumper cover? That would allow me to answer my own question because I could see in there.

Thanks in advance for any info!