on order

Roxanne

:happy feet:

We ordered our 2009 Dodge Journey on the 26th of March. Of course we got it in INFERNO RED! Our PT

was the very same red and we just loved it. We got about 4,000 dollars worth of extras, nothing huge or silly.

The SXT fits exactly what I wanted. Plus some other add ons, like the back up camera, oil cooler, extra

lighting, chrome package with those nice wheels!

I just wish the wait wasn't so long.

post-43-1206813877_thumb.jpg

:happy feet:

We ordered our 2009 Dodge Journey on the 26th of March. Of course we got it in INFERNO RED! Our PT

was the very same red and we just loved it. We got about 4,000 dollars worth of extras, nothing huge or silly.

The SXT fits exactly what I wanted. Plus some other add ons, like the back up camera, oil cooler, extra

lighting, chrome package with those nice wheels!

I just wish the wait wasn't so long.

Hey Roxanne, welcome to the forum :happy feet: I am glad to hear about another Journey lover :thumbsup:

how long for your order?

Rob

Hey Roxanne, welcome to the forum :happy feet: I am glad to hear about another Journey lover :thumbsup:

how long for your order?

Rob/HBT

We were told it could be up to 8 weeks. The dealership here had not one to sell, just

a show model. We could have gone to St. Louis, but I like our dealership. You know

the whole shop your city thing. It was hard to leave with nothing but we made the choice

to shop local. <_< Thank you for the kind welcome also!

Welcome to the Forum Roxanne

Sounds like we the same packages, Inferno Red, reverse camera, 19 inch Chrome Rims, etc

I love driving the Journey, it rides great and has a very smooth transmission ,

Thank you so much for the welcome. I sure wish I was driving ours!!!! It's killing me to wait.

I don't wait very well. :rolleyes: I'm sure my husband is gonna go insane with me talking

about that beautiful car all the time!! :P I just can't help it. I have never liked a car/SUV that big.

It seems all those cars looked alike for a long time, then Dodge comes out with the Journey...WOW!

I know my husband will miss his Magnum (with a hemi) but the gas is killing us!! That's a huge engine

to keep happy. His Magnum loves gas!!!! I don't feel like we gave up anything by getting

the Journey. It's big yet not to big, we did take a step down from a huge V8 to a V6, not bad I'd say.

Thank you so much for the welcome. I sure wish I was driving ours!!!! It's killing me to wait.

I don't wait very well. :rolleyes: I'm sure my husband is gonna go insane with me talking

about that beautiful car all the time!! :P I just can't help it. I have never liked a car/SUV that big.

It seems all those cars looked alike for a long time, then Dodge comes out with the Journey...WOW!

I know my husband will miss his Magnum (with a hemi) but the gas is killing us!! That's a huge engine

to keep happy. His Magnum loves gas!!!! I don't feel like we gave up anything by getting

the Journey. It's big yet not to big, we did take a step down from a huge V8 to a V6, not bad I'd say.

that is funny, cause the wife is saying the same thing here but she is going insane from me!!!!. It kills me to be waiting and all I do is surf the net looking for added info.

yup, I too am going insane cause no one wants to talk "Journey" with me. This is our first BRAND NEW car and holy hell I can't wait. The poor salesperson has no idea who he is dealing with hehehe

signed Insane in Alberta lol!!!!

Rob

that is funny, cause the wife is saying the same thing here but she is going insane from me!!!!. It kills me to be waiting and all I do is surf the net looking for added info.

yup, I too am going insane cause no one wants to talk "Journey" with me. This is our first BRAND NEW car and holy hell I can't wait. The poor salesperson has no idea who he is dealing with hehehe

signed Insane in Alberta lol!!!!

Rob/HBT

Well this is a first for us too. We have never ordered a car. We've bought a year old car that's as close to new as we've

gotten. I played it cool at the dealership, but I've been a nut case at home. I pray the Journey doesn't let me down. I've

read whatever is around on it, which isn't much really. It looks like a dream, I just love the look of it. Please let us know

when your dream ship comes in!!!!!!! :)

Well this is a first for us too. We have never ordered a car. We've bought a year old car that's as close to new as we've

gotten. I played it cool at the dealership, but I've been a nut case at home. I pray the Journey doesn't let me down. I've

read whatever is around on it, which isn't much really. It looks like a dream, I just love the look of it. Please let us know

when your dream ship comes in!!!!!!! :)

dito Roxanne

No worries at all Roxanne. I have to laugh at the comment about playing it cool at the dealership. I was beside myself and trying to hold back on my excitement. I didn't want the salesperson to know I LOVE THIS CAR LET ME HAVE IT NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

With this being our very first brand new car and my wife having shoulder sergury on the 13th, I've been off since then and I go back to work tomorrow to try and get back some sanity. I wish the car was there and we could have brought it home that day. So now we have the experience of doing a factory order. Each day feels like a week while waiting for the car :hysterical:

This will be me in May sometime,.....-------> :happy feet:

and then it will be this with the wife when we get it to see who drives it,....-----> :slapfight:

all is good though, still insane in Alberta

Rob