Did you buy off the lot or order from the factory?

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased our 2009 SXT from the Dealer's lot in February 2009. Build date is July 2008, so it had to have been there a while and probably why we got such a good deal.. I usually like to order my vehicles, bit the wife doesn't care much about options. If the vehicle has A/C and a radio, she is good to go. The only problem has been the driver's door wiring. Just finished the five year coolant flush today. Brakes have been fine.

Edited by cart7881

I scoured the inventory up to 100 miles away for a v-6 fwd without flex seating (third row) and could not find anything close to what we wanted. I was concerned that a special order would not allow a great deal for us. I ended up finding a dealer that would special order for us, and give us the current rebates, sell for invoice & give us the hold back. We only had to pay the dealer fee of $400. An exceptional deal imo and we wil get exactly what we want. Not having to pay for stuff we don't need (like flex seating for 1300) is really nice.

• 9 months later...

Local dealer got me the vehicle I wanted from a lot 200 miles away. 2014 R/T, black on black, almost every option including moonroof. Rear entertainment system, only option it doesn`t have. Build date of 11/13. Purchase date 10/14. Sticker was over $33,000, but since this was a leftover 14, had a BIG :) rebate. Paid less than $28,000, VERY happy!