New 2013 Journey Crew Copper Pearl

Journeyman425

Chris - in Photobucket, each one of your thumbnails in your library contains four buttons. The second one down says "direct". Left-click on the Direct button and it turns blue. Right-click and copy the blue hightlighted link. Then, in this forum window, click on the "image" button and a window opens. Paste that copied link into the open window and your picture will be displayed here. Move your cursor under the picture and repeat the above process if you want to show multiple pictures in the forum window. FYI :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Found this thread. Now I see why you are partial to Copperhead Pearl when I posted the pictures of mine. The blacked out parts on the Crossroad make them look like entirely different! I have never seen another one in this color on the road. My Dealer just got in a new one identical to mine. Nice ride.

Thanks! I love the color. So does my wife. It's highly subjective, though - there are many who can't stand it. It may be for that reason that we drive the only Copper Pearl Journey in our area. We have a Copper Journey AVP in stock at my dealership and I'm quite surprised that it hasn't sold yet. The sticker price is about 20K on it, and with all the rebates it costs about the same as a good used car. For a family looking for a good, roomy, stylish car with a respectable level of standard equipment, it's hard to beat. My store ordered that particular car for the local hospital's fundraising raffle. The lady in charge of the raffle committee saw my wife at the school bus stop in our Journey, loved the car and the color, and decided that is what should be raffled off this year. The winner of the raffle opted for the cash prize instead. So...the car remains unsold! Until then, we have the only one in town in this color!

Copperhead Pearl was the name used for this color on the Ram 1500 truck, yet on the Journey it was simply called Copper Pearl until recently. The colors, and the color code were identical, just the name anomaly was the only difference. As for the "on fire" pic - just shoot it in direct sunlight after just waxing and you'll get it!

Copperhead Pearl was the name used for this color on the Ram 1500 truck, yet on the Journey it was simply called Copper Pearl until recently. The colors, and the color code were identical, just the name anomaly was the only difference. As for the "on fire" pic - just shoot it in direct sunlight after just waxing and you'll get it!

Sounds like something Chrysler does from time to time. My other halfs 02 300M Special is color code PX8 - Black. Just "Black". My 2014 Journey R/T Rallye is also color code PX8 (hmm, PX8 was replaced by PXR on the Specials for 03 and 04 and continued like that through at least the 1G LX... it came back!), though the color name is "Pitch Black" on my window sticker. Go figure. I figured black wasn't as bad as people made it out to be from having my PXR Charger (Brilliant Black, metallic car). I was wrong! Wish my Journey was PXR, or a very dark metallic blue instead.

Hey if PX8 can come back, maybe PBW (Deep Sapphire Blue Pearlcoat) can come back! Love that color on my Special, especially when the sun hits it with several coats of Zaino on board.

Wish my Journey was PXR, or a very dark metallic blue instead.

Hey if PX8 can come back, maybe PBW (Deep Sapphire Blue Pearlcoat) can come back! Love that color on my Special, especially when the sun hits it with several coats of Zaino on board.

Deep Sapphire Blue is probably my favorite color for the 300M Special. If you're a member of the 300M Enthusiasts Club, or have visited that forum you've no doubt seen many PBW Specials over there wearing the requisite Zaino as you describe! I've suggested a Blue Streak Pearl (new color this year) Crossroad to our sales manager for stock at my store. I think it looks cool in the pictures and would likely sell in a heartbeat.