Journey order tracking still possible in Canada?

Hi all,

I've been reading the forums and found that in the past a person could actually track their vehicle order using the Chrysler website. Is this still possible in Canada? I never even got an email saying the I had ordered a vehicle or anything. The only thing I can get out of my dealer is that it now has a serial number. Maybe it's just me, but it would be really cool to be able to track the build process, or even just recieve an email from Chrysler with some information.

I've thought about sending DodgeCACares a PM on this, but I don't have 30 posts yet so no dice. Anyone know anything about the above?

Cheers.

I attempted to respond to your PM, but alas I do not have 30 posts yet. I have emailed the dealer and requested it so I will hopefully have it soon. I will attempt to up my post count to 30 and then respond to your message. Thank you for your assistance, it is truly appreciated.

I attempted to respond to your PM, but alas I do not have 30 posts yet. I have emailed the dealer and requested it so I will hopefully have it soon. I will attempt to up my post count to 30 and then respond to your message. Thank you for your assistance, it is truly appreciated.

Hi CDNGeer,

To get to your 30 posts quicker just do what several forum members have, simply post to the test area until you have your quota.