Checking order got 3 different answers

I order my Journey about a month ago and have been waiting patiently for it. Just the other day, I just happened to check the inventory on the dodge canada website for the dealership that I ordered from just to see what is there. Low and behold, there was a vehicle that match my exact specs... it even said "Sold Vehicle" on the spec sheet. I thought to myself that it can't be that fast. Anyway, there was a good possibility it was because I have not seen another vehicle at any other dealership that matched my set of options (it is an SXT with every option minus NAV, leather (if available), and smokers group). So I called up the salesperson to check to see if the vehicle was on the lot and he said it wasn't and he'd check up on it. He calls back and says that the vehicle is built but waiting for a railcar and they usually put it up on the website since the vehicle is destined for that dealership. He also said it would take another 2 weeks for delivery. That's fine with me. But out of curiosity, I phone the 1 800 number with the VIN that was listed on the spec sheet and after repeating the last 8 characters of the VIN the automated machine finally got what I said but it returned saying that the vehicle was not found. So finally, I got transferred to an actual person and they said the vehicle was in D status. I checked D status on the forum and it means the vehicle is scheduled to be built???

So I'm thinking maybe the vehicle on the website is not mine and somebody just happened to order the exact same vehicle from the same dealership but that doesn't explain why the 1 800 guy said it was scheduled to be built.

So is this normal to have the website say it's in inventory at the dealer but Chrysler say it's not even built yet?